Senior Product Manager (Bunch Live Inc. – New York, NY) – Work with teams of product managers, engineers and designers to build new products and features for the Bunch community. Specific duties include:
- Partner with senior leaders to define the strategy, business goals, and core milestones for Bunch;
- Partner with Engineering, Partnerships, and Design teams to establish and execute a robust product roadmap;
- Manage Product Managers to deliver products that improve the KPIs for the company;
- Guide and direct the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products;
- Integrate usability studies, research and market testing into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction;
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products;
- Serve as a thought leader on social gaming and the overall Bunch experience through deep empathy for our users and deep knowledge of the industry landscape.
Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field plus 3 years of post-baccalaureate experience performing data analytics in an eCommerce environment.
In the alternative, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field plus 5 years of post-baccalaureate experience performing data analytics in an eCommerce environment.
Experience, which may be gained concurrently, to include each of the following:
- 3 years of product management experience at a gaming, social or platform-focused company;
- 3 years of experience in running marketing campaigns, managing marketing agencies;
- 3 years of experience using data analytics to solve business problems;
- 3 years of experience defining success metrics and KPIs to develop product and track product performance;
- 3 years of experience prioritizing and balancing stakeholders’ needs; and
- 3 years of experience managing the whole product lifecycle from ideation, vision, requirements, roadmap, and specifications to release, analysis, and iteration.
May telecommute. 20% domestic and international travel to cities and countries such as: San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Toronto, Canada; and Waterloo, Canada.
Salary: $160,000 to $170,000 / Year
Apply by e-mail with resume to email@example.com. Reference Job #SPM23 in reply.